Monday, February 11, 2008

The Night I Wish I Could Take Back

Well r roomate Harry had moved out because i think he was leavin school, but yea i aint goin to give the details of wat happened this night. All i no is that I turned my back on the only guy i could ever really count on to have my back. Yea im talking about Dan...this dude is the only person in the world who knows my deepest darkest secret...not even my cuzin Linda knows it...i dont know why i told him mayb it was because i trust him more then anyone i no or i was jus blabbin, not sure. Anywayz i turned my back on him and i tried to justify it but it jus was one of the stupidest things ive ever done. This guy would stick up 4 me and when i had the chance to i failed...i only hope this isnt one of the reasons he left Boise...because of my stupidity. Anyways Dan is a very cool guy to chill with he is a laid back God lovin guy, and by knowing him it as made me become a better person. We would have some heated political debates because he is a conservative Republican and im a sort of in between moderate and liberal Democrat. Even tho i would get mad about his idealogies i knew he had valid points, which has made me rethink my views. He is very intelligent more than i think he realizes and sometimes made me feel really stupid. I would have fun jus chillin with him and i still would give everythin back 4 that night so i dont have to listen to people put him down to this day. I tell them to lay off him especially since hes not around to defend himself

No comments: