Monday, February 11, 2008

I failed at life but i still made it thru

Well as the 1st semester carried on, I got more lazy, and did not want to get up 2 go to class. So my math class that i had everyday at 7:40 in the morning was jus to much 4 me so i quit going and received a big F in it. My other 3 classes i came seriously close to failing because of attendance...there is a policy that says if u miss 7 days of classes then u automatically receive an F and in English and Comm101 i was at 6 days b4 i finally buckled down and got to all my classes except philosophy(he didnt take attendance) and math (failed it). So i received a 2.079...lowest GPA of my life. My roomate Dan bombed his first semester and gave up and went back home which was a real downer to start this semester with. Im tryin my best to do good n school this semes but im not livin up 2 my goal...which sucks!!! I dont want to b a FAILURE!!!

No comments: