Monday, February 11, 2008

College Begins

I began college on a really sour note. My papa, who was like a dad to me died, a couple weeks b4 i started school, but the worst part about it was that it didn't seem to mean anything to me. It was as if i was numb and all i cared about was myself. I didn't even want to go to California for his funeral because I didn't want to be late to check-in to my dorm. I felt like a piece of shit for thinkin this way and i still do its so hard to realize that the man that taught me so much is no longer living...he will never see me graduate college and raise a family...but life goes on. So i made it in time 2 check in and meet my new roommates. The first guy I met was Trevor (Tee). I picked the bed on his side. The next guy i met was Harrison (Harry). He slept on the other side and the last guy I met was at night when I walked in to my dorm this dude Daniel (Dan) came up and introduced himself. He was a track star from Nevada and would be playin for the BSU track team. At first i was like he's a jock, i am not goin to be really good friends with this dude but lone and behold he became one of closest friends I've ever had. Well more about him later. So my first few weeks of college were good jus going to school and hangin out with my roommates. I went to class everyday and it seemed like it was going to b a breeze.
Photobucket

No comments: