Friday, February 22, 2008

Lonely

I guess every1 goes thru it once n their life but im truly beginning to feel it really hard becuz I can't really talk to any1 about my problems face to face. The only people I can r at least 400 miles away and it jus isn't the same. Anywayz I thimk most of my close buds don't really like me anymore and thats kind've hard to fathom cuz I would do anything 4 any1 of the them. Hopefully I'm jus over exaggerating things but it so lonely right now. I jus came off a week of drinkin n I feel like shit.

I'm failing in school since I only go when I want 2. Fuck I'm such a fuck up, a failure. What happened to my dreams of becomin some1 in this world. It's a fuckin joke that I thought so highly of myself and all I am is a fuckin jackass with no true meaning 2 my life.

Thats it for now I jus want to grab a few beers and drive out 2 a quiet place and listen to the hustle and bustle of the city and try to figure myself out.

No comments: