Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Love for Keystone Begins

When I see that blue and silver can with the words "Keystone Light" written across it. I get the chills because it has done my life wonders. It is by far the most drank alcoholic beverage for college students because of its affordability and quantity. It is a great accommodation for "beer pong", the great American college game.

Well I have fallen in love with this beer, I get as many cases as I can now a days and it is costin me a fortune but who the fuck cares it makes me feel so awesome. So It begin on Mardi Gras I drank with some friends of my roommate than play beer pong at a secret location, can't say cuz it's not a place where we should be playin it. So i was drunk that night and everynight till Sunday, 5 days of drinkin...yea 2 some that is probably pussy status, only 5 days but come on I barely started enjoying the great wonders of Keystone.

Well every fuckin day I felt like shit until every night I felt like a million bucks. I have met so many people these past few days than I had my whole entire 1st semester and I also strengthened some friendships that I had 1st semester. Friday night and Saturday nights were the highlights of my week...ordering 300 tacos at del mar and gettin kicked out of a party as soon as we walked n were fuckin awesome times. Being drunk b4 9 on a Saturday and jus hangin out with my new buds was great. I can't wait for this weekend. Hopefully the fun starts 2morrow night, which I'm countin on.

Oh...and my grades r not doin so well. The first exam I took was 4 logic and I got a 3.7 out of 10 on it...yea i no im fuckin up and I have missed 3 straight Math classes and I should b studyin 4 my econ exam 2morrow but I jus don't want 2 make my brain work right now. I know college is a place that will make me successful, i jus don't no how 2 motivate myself. I'll try my best but I'm not going 2 give up fun for the sake of gettin good grades!!

No comments: