Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Goal I Can't Keep

So I told myself that I was going to do really good in school this semester after almost failing my first. I even gave my self a goal that I thought I would be able to keep, which was no alcohol during the weekdays since I have a class that starts at 10:30 in the morning Monday to Friday. At first I thought I would be able to do it because I didn't go out and drink 4 a full week but then the 1st weekend after classes started I went out and got drunk and it was awesome. Better than I remember, it took all my stresses and worries away for that short time and I was havin a great time meetin new people and playin drinkin games. I thought to myself now this is college. I stuck to my goal tho I didn't drink durin the week but I still decided to b a dumbass and not get up 2 go 2 class. Mardi Gras week destroyed my goal and fuckin screwed me up n school.

No comments: