Monday, February 11, 2008

Here it goes...

Well bear with me, this is the first time I've ever wrote a blog like this. I decided to try it out because my old roommate had one, and as i sit here in my dorm thinking of ways to prolong going to the library and doin hours worth of homework, i thought "hey why not start a blog and tell people of my hectic and sometimes sad life".
First let me tell you a little about myself. I'm born and raised in San Jose, California until about the age of 15, my parents decided to move to Nampa, Idaho with my dad's company. I thought it would be an amazing adventure...move from the big city to the small town but it turned out to be probably the most depressing time of my life. I went from being a straight A student to receiving all F's...a lot of kids didn't like me and wanted to beat me up (I'm not sure why...I've always been a laid back guy that doesn't talk too much unless i really know u). Anyways I decided to ask my parents if i could go back to San Jose and live with my grandparents and cousins, and they reluctantly let me (I think they were scared that they could lose me 4ever if they had made me stayed). It was hard sayin bye to them and my younger brothers and sister. I would cry in my room alot during high school wonderin if they would ever 4give me 4 leavin them.
Well high school has passed me by (and it was a lot of fun...my best friend/cuzin Linda helped me thru a lot) and now I attend college at Boise State University...home of the Broncos....only 30 minutes from my parents house (and it feels more homey then anything).

No comments: